Hi, thanks for booking your Pilates or Yoga class with SP+. We look forward to seeing you at 6 Jalan Masjid S418925.
Please ensure you
- provide / show proof of COVID-19 vaccination status record to gain entry into a “mask-off” class. Client who refuse to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be denied entry and will need to leave the studio.
- are not unwell and/or experiencing flu symptoms and/or have a temperature of 38 degrees and higher
- have not travelled out of Singapore in the last 14 days
- have not been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 infection.
- use TraceTogether-only Safe Entry App to check-in or bring along your TraceTogether token for scanning.
Note: SP+ instructor reserves the right to turn away visitors / clients whom do not fulfil the conditions above.
Please observe and comply with the Safe Management Measures at SP+ studio:
1) Mask should be worn throughout class and within studio premises at all times.
2) SafeEntry – As mandated by the Singapore government, all visitors are required to check in upon arrival and check out upon leaving. Our QR code for checking in along with instructions can be found at the reception.
3) Temperature Screening – Visitors with a temperature of 38 degrees and above, or showing visible symptoms such as runny nose will be asked to leave and seek medical assistance. Please arrive 5 minutes earlier for this.
4) Clients will need to provide / show proof of COVID-19 vaccination status record to gain entry into a “mask-off” class. Client who refuse to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be denied entry and will need to leave the studio.
5) There will be a “no-chill” policy and we strongly recommend for clients to arrive and leave the studio no more than 5 minutes before and after class.
6) Hand sanitizers are available at every entry point for you to sanitize your hands before and after entering the studio. We strongly recommend clients to wash your hands before and after class
7) Clients visiting the studio must comply with safe distancing measures such as maintaining a 1m distance throughout the studio space.
8) No food and drinks are to be consumed within the studio.
9) Wipe your perspiration with your own towel. Avoid touching your face with your hands.
10) All Group classes must be booked in advance. We do not accept walk-ins.
11) Client will not be allowed to join class after 15min from class start time.
12) Physical distancing of 2m between mats.
13) We will continue to clean our studio frequently and regularly.
## For Mask-On Classes (Clients Not Fully Vaccinated) ##
- Mat and/or equipment will not be provided. Please bring your own personal yoga towel / mat for group and/or private class.
- All individuals in Mask-On Class have to maintain mask-on throughout the entire class duration and within studio premise.
- Abovementioned Safe Management Measures will still apply for Mask-On Classes.
Please reference the latest version of Sports Singapore Safe Management Measures Guidelines